Saturday, January 5, 2008

January 5, 2008




Megan is so cute! She just laughed her head off tonight as we watched "Mr. Bean's Holiday." I almost thought she was going to pee her pants, she was laughing so hard! Megan had a wonderful Christmas this year. She really enjoyed her "Quick Gems", Bunny Webkinz (a stuffed animal that has a code to go online and also enjoy their pet and take care of it there), and a holiday Barbie (she got a letter from Santa explaining why her dress hadn't come, if you haven't heard it then you must call her up and have her read it to you!). Megan has had a great year this year and is eagerly looking forward to when she turns 7 years old!

Jonathan loves to jump, run and play. So I guess it was fitting that Santa brought Jonny a Tree Frog Webkinz for Christmas. He also enjoys going online and taking care of his Bibbit. Jonny also loves the Rocket Ship set he got from Santa and also loves to play his Spiderman Wii game that Maiya and Papa got him for Christmas. Jonny has been a real big help to me around the house. He loves to help me clean, but hates to clean his own room. The other day he helped clean the entire kitchen with me. I was so happy to have the extra help, he is such a sweetie. Cory gave him a dollar when he got him to reward him for all the extra help that he gave me!

Ethan has now learned where his bum, head and ear are. He was walking around yesterday saying “baby”. Tonight he ate KFC chicken on the bone, aka “Chicken Bone.” This is what Jonny calls it, I guess it caught on. Ethan is funny. Sometimes when he is being silly he yells out “DOOO!” Not sure what he means by that, but we all laugh and giggle at him. Well Ethan had a great Christmas this year. Santa brought him a sorta big-wheel type bike that can convert into a rocking ride on toy. It’s cool, he likes it. He also got an Aqua Doodle. It is a little portable mat that he writes on with a pen filled with water. It’s nice because he can’t color on everything in the house now. This boy LOVES to color!!! He has many art pieces on display in our house, for instance, the hallway walls!

Adam is growing so fast!! He just started getting on his knees this week and rocks back and forth, as if he might start crawling any minute! I think Adam's middle name should be "Smiley" he is always smiling and his smile is so wonderful, you can't help but to smile back at him. Ohh, sometimes I could just squish all the puddins out of him!! Sooo Cute!! Adam is enjoying eating baby cereal, but I think he still prefers milk! He has been sleeping all the way through the night now for the past two weeks or so. It is so wonderful to get a full night's sleep! We love our little Ad-Rock!

2 comments:

The Whetstone Family said...

Yay--I'm so glad you guys have a blog! Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

So fun to see and read all about all of some of my favorite people!I love the pictures-makes me feel so much closer.Love you all so much!!