

I found Adam chewing on this piece of foam from one of Jonny's rockets. And this one he's chewing on one of the kid's toothbrushes .
Adam crawling
around and being oh so cute. I found these two playing so nicely, using the box as a table for their toys.
Adam was so tired, but seemed to have enough energy to finish off his bottle of milk. He also likes to prop his little feet up underneath his highchair.

I love this picture of Adam. I put a handful of Cheerios on the floor for him and I decided to take a picture, since he looked so adorable. Well when I focus the camera on his face, it shines an orange light on his face. He then starts making all sorts of faces, I guess he doesn't like the bright light in his eyes, all I know is that he makes the cutest little scrunchy faces


This picture of Ethan makes me laugh. He is trying to give me a "Thumbs up" but can't quite get his thumb to stick up in the air. One time I caught him peeking at me during the dinner prayer and he gave me his cute thumbs up, and also shushed me!!
Again another one of Adam's funny faces. This one is for his Aunt Christy! I guess Cory said that he, for some reason I don't know, likes to shake his fist at Christy. I guess if you want the story you will have to ask Cory, cause even I don't know this inside joke.
Megan and Jonathan warming up in the sleeping bag together, watching Chowder, no doubt. These two do everything together, and when Megan feels like have some alone time, Jonny gets pretty upset that she doesn't want to play.The kids all lined
up around Cory's computer to watch Curious George movie. Adam looks so tiny sitting in such a big chair.
1 comment:
So cute! I love that pic at the top of Adam, his eyes are so big! Also, Jonny looks sooo much like Cory when he was little!
Post a Comment