Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The last 5 Days!

So I have a few days to post on here. Starting with Saturday... We got our new couches and dining room table!!! They are nice and comfortable. We went with reclining couches, now we can watch movies in style! And next time Grandpa comes over it won't be awkward falling asleep on our couch!


















Next, Sunday... Happy Father's day Cory and Grandpa. The kids and I made Cory flowers, the stems being made out of beef jerky! Cory had a great idea for Grandpa's gift. He had the kids think of something funny about Grandpa and then they were supposed to draw a picture about it. Megan said "He tries to make us say words that we don't understand" and then she drew a picture of her saying 'huh' and grandpa saying 'pusillanimous'. Jonny said that Grandpa is always singing "Happy trails to you..." to him. So Jonny drew a picture of Grandpa singing to him. I drew a picture of Cory and I in our graduation outfits and Grandpa coming in and saying"I had 12 pieces of bacon for breakfast today!" Cory drew Grandpa standing in front of the TV watching a football game and yelling at the TV "Aw come on Ref' — eject him!" They all turned out really awesome! We had some awesome dessert that Grandma made Megan and Jonny sing to get some.


Then there was Monday... oh wait, nothing for Monday. Except this cute picture of Adam.
And Yesterday I finally finished Adam's baby blanket. I was supposed to finish it when he was just a little thing and now he is almost one year old! Thankfully I can say I finished it before he turned one! It matches the bedding I made for his little crib, but soon we are going to be putting him in the big crib (the one Ethan broke) and all his bedding won't fit that one, oh well at least he'll have his blanket.

Finally, Today... Cory actually rode the train to work today! Well he skateboarded to the train station, rode the train and then he took a shuttle to the Bart station in Pleasanton and then he skateboarded the rest of the way to work. Unfortunately the streets are not as smooth there as they are in our neighborhood (where Cory practices his moves!) and he took a tumble and hurt his hand!

WARNING!!
this picture is gross!!!!!













1 comment:

The Whetstone Family said...

Ahhh! Gross, Cory! I love your guys' house, it's so cute! To answer your question about the spongebob mii, you go to the "check mii out" channel (you can download it if you don't have it), where people make and submit all kinds of mii characters. You can get a copy of any of them to put in your plaza!