Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Snails for dinner?
Last night I made tuna tarragon. Jonathan was complaining that he was so starving but when he saw what we were eating, he refused to eat. Apparently sea shell pasta looks too much like snails because he kept insisting that it was snails and that he was not going to eat it. We tried telling him that it was just pasta, tuna and mayonnaise, he still wouldn't believe us. Cory then tried retelling the story "Green Eggs and Ham" to try and get Jonny to just try the pasta. Jonny would not, could not eat them Here or There, he would not eat them anywhere. Jonny would not eat them in a box, he would not eat them with a fox... until we told him that it was the same pasta that Daddy likes from Sweet Tomatoes! "Oh, why didn't you just tell me?" Goodness me, if I had only known to tell him that it was the same as Sweet Tomatoes, I could have saved so much time and frustration! Silly me! I don't think I've ever seen Jonny gobble anything down like he did with his tuna tarragon last night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So will Jonny eat it with a goat? On a train or in the rain? In a house or with a mouse? Will he eat it here or there? Will he eat it anywhere? This I what I need to know...will Jonny eat it with a fro...in the snow...on the go until there ain't no mow?
You just never know what those magic words will be to get them to do something!
Post a Comment