Well I have very few pictures for February. I guess it's been a little busier around here with a puppy always wanting to cuddle up in my lap. I don't get much done in the evening after the kids go to bed. I am either playing Rock Band with Cory or I am sitting on the floor with Lucy laying in my lap and snoozing while I watch American Idol.
The kids enjoying Rock Band. I don't normally play like this, I cheesed it up for the camera of course!




Lucy keeps growing and the kids like to snuggle her!


The kids acting like Gorilla/monkeys!
Adam likes to do the "Superman Swing" and Ethan falling asleep in unusual places.

3 comments:
You are so lucky!! We want to come play rock band too! Hope you guys are doing well! Miss ya!
Cute pictures....hug the kids for me!
Looks like you guys are havin' a blast. I love Ethan falling asleep on the stairs. Cracked me up!
Post a Comment