Wednesday, March 25, 2009

TinkerBell Party

So yesterday we quickly drove home from Fremont so I could get Megan's birthday party ready for when her friends came at 3:30 pm. In my rush to get home I left some things for the party at my in-law's house. No worries cause I popped into Wal-mart and bought more frosting and a poster board after dropping Cory off at work. I was able to make the cake, decorate, finish making the games and clean up. Everything went awesome! Megan had 4 of her friends come and they all had such a good time together! First they watched a little of the Tinkerbell movie while we waited for the rest of the girls to arrive. Next they played Tinkerbell Bingo with jellybeans as the markers. Then they played pin the star on Tinkerbell's wand. Next they played Fairy freeze tag outside. After that, they came in and sang Happy Birthday (CHA-CHA-CHA) to her and ate chocolate Tinkerbell cake! Finally they gave her some presents and then they all ran upstairs to play with her new toys in her room. When it was all over, I finally was able to relax.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Wow! Awesome cake Kristal! Happy Birthday Megan tomorrow! Looks like a very fun party...way to go!

The Whetstone Family said...

Looks like a success! The cake turned out great!