Another thing that is "Amish" is Ethan trying to potty train today! Last night he kept taking his diaper off and trying to pee in his little potty. So this morning I dug out some old undies of Jonny's (sorry if this grosses anyone out) and put a pair on him. We had more accidents in his undies than we had pee pee in the potty, although he did go pooh in the potty this morning. After I had started, there was no turning back, and I wondered what I had gotten myself into. I hope he is as easy as Megan and Jonny was when they potty trained. Jonny was the easiest, to my surprise, he didn't really even need to be trained, he was totally ready. Megan was the best at not wetting at night. I am a little worried tonight because Ethan kept trying to get his hands on more water to drink. I kept telling him that it was enough, I turned around and found him drinking more water from a cup that was in his room on top of the dresser! I'm gonna go and get some more underwear from the store in a few minutes so we'll have a ton on hand. Fingers crossed that this whole potty training thing takes on with Ethan, after all he is "Amish".

Ethan trying to pee last night and Ethan wearing big boy underwear today!
3 comments:
Cute! Good luck, potty training is one of the worst parts of parenting (so far...)!
Ethan is so cute....he is doing so good at potty training!! I am glad Stacy qualified her response with pottty training is one of the worst parts of parenting....so far!! Because hate to say it but potty training is a breeze compared to things to come!!
hi-larious! :)
Post a Comment