Sunday, February 20, 2011

January/February

JANUARY- Ok, I am almost caught up with my blog! Let's see... in January Jonny was baptized! Ethan turned 5 years old! Jonny had his first Pinewood Derby!

FEBRUARY- I through a party for Ethan and his friends. When I asked Ethan who he wanted to invite to his birthday, he said "Katie." I asked him why, and he replied, "cause she's funny!" Later that day I asked him if she was his girl friend, he said yes but he wasn't married to her. I have also been busy sewing this month. I should have taken pictures of the projects that I did for a friend. I made 3 skirts, overskirts, blouses, and vests for Beauty and the Beast play that the High School will be putting on next month. I am so glad I'm done with that! So tonight I did my own sewing project. I took the old car seat and recovered it for my Kaitlyn! It looks girly and cute now!

4 comments:

christy said...

haha--ethan! so cute. loves girls!

The Whetstone Family said...

Great to see updates! The kids are all getting sooo big!

Pam said...

Cute little girl friend Ethan!

dancerchick said...

The car seat looks so good!