Hooray!!
Maiya and Papa came to visit us on Friday August 1st. They got to see the kids, who they hadn't seen in about a year. They also got to see our new house. This was a wonderful time had by all!

Pictures of the kids greeting Maiya and Papa in the driveway. They hardly had time to get out of the car before they were attacked by Megan and Jonathan.


We ate at Rubio's for dinner, one of our favorite places!

The next morning Megan and Jonathan tried waking Papa up by tickling him, guess they forgot that Papa is not ticklish. When I was a kid, I could never believe that he was completely not ticklish. How could this be so?

Then on Saturday, after lunch at Burger King, we tried going to that water park thingy that the kids and I went to earlier in the week, but our luck, the water was not running that day! BOOO!



But we still hung out. We then decided to set up our above ground pool in our backyard. Meanwhile, Adam went down for a much needed nap.

Sunday morning started off with a small game of hide and seek with Papa.The kids took forever trying to locate Papa, who was hiding in the shower.
Then we went outside and Ethan played Puppy with Papa and soon all the other kids wanted to play too! Well Adam was more interested in what Maiya was doing.


We had a hard time saying good bye to Maiya and Papa. Wish they could stay longer. I guess next time we will have to go visit them in Arizona. Love you Maiya and Papa!!

Maiya and Papa came to visit us on Friday August 1st. They got to see the kids, who they hadn't seen in about a year. They also got to see our new house. This was a wonderful time had by all!

Pictures of the kids greeting Maiya and Papa in the driveway. They hardly had time to get out of the car before they were attacked by Megan and Jonathan.


We ate at Rubio's for dinner, one of our favorite places!

The next morning Megan and Jonathan tried waking Papa up by tickling him, guess they forgot that Papa is not ticklish. When I was a kid, I could never believe that he was completely not ticklish. How could this be so?


Then on Saturday, after lunch at Burger King, we tried going to that water park thingy that the kids and I went to earlier in the week, but our luck, the water was not running that day! BOOO!




But we still hung out. We then decided to set up our above ground pool in our backyard. Meanwhile, Adam went down for a much needed nap.

Sunday morning started off with a small game of hide and seek with Papa.The kids took forever trying to locate Papa, who was hiding in the shower.

Then we went outside and Ethan played Puppy with Papa and soon all the other kids wanted to play too! Well Adam was more interested in what Maiya was doing.



We had a hard time saying good bye to Maiya and Papa. Wish they could stay longer. I guess next time we will have to go visit them in Arizona. Love you Maiya and Papa!!


3 comments:
So cute! I haven't seen your parents in so long. I miss all of you guys. Come visit Utah sometime--I'm moving there next week-yikes!
Lisa
Hey...I didn't know your family came down! Fun! Was it a spur of the moment trip? Cute pictures...see you sat.
Looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment