Sunday, August 24, 2008

Varooom!

None of my children have ever been scared of the vacuum. They are always drawn to it somehow. They don't run in fear, but instead run towards it. Adam is this way especially. He is constantly trying to grab the vacuum and chases me around the house. When I vacuum in the same room as him, he will just sit there as I practically run him over to get him to move. He recently found that riding on the vacuum is even more enjoyable! Adam also was quite happy when I helped him push the vacuum around a bit.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Very cute picture of Adam on the vacuum! (Is that how vacuum is spelled, it looks weird, oh well.)

The Whetstone Family said...

I've been thinking of teaching Ben to vacuum! My boys were both scared of it, and Cailin seems okay with it.