So Cory came running into the office, where I am playing computer games, and said "Hurry, you gotta see this!" I was like, Oh great what now. Ethan had fallen asleep at the foot of the stairs on the cold tile. I started taking pictures as we were giggling at the site of Ethan sprawled out on the floor. I guess Cory heard Ethan make some kind of snorty noise, he knew that Ethan had come downstairs, so went to investigate. Ethan has had a hard time staying in bed and falling asleep at a decent hour. Maybe it's too dark upstairs, or maybe he just hears Mom and Dad still up and wants to be a part of it all. Well our Bug is just too cute, I guess once I'm done with posting this, I should remind Cory to move Ethan back to his bed. Tee hee! Cory just came in holding Ethan and informed me that Ethan was laying in a giant puddle of his own drool! The whole side of his head is drenched!

3 comments:
Hehehe, cute! It looks like he fell down the stairs! Kids are so crazy--sleeping on tile instead of a nice cozy bed!
How funny! What a little cutie! It is a good thing adults don't just fall asleep so fast anywhere! It would be kinda wierd seeing Grandpa sprawled out on the floor somewhere!
Post a Comment