Monday, October 20, 2008

Sneak Peek

Yesterday at church I found out that they moved our Halloween Trunk-or-Treat, from Friday to Tuesday the 28th! Ack! I now have fewer days to finish the kids' costumes. So I spent a lot of time last night and into the wee hours of the morning, working on Jonny's Boba Fett Jetpack! I did the cutting of the pieces out during the day on Sunday and assembled most of it last night. I finished the main missile this morning. Next step will be spackling and then painting. His armor and helmet also need to be painted. I am going crazy with all the little things that make up each of their costumes. Luckily Megan's is done and Ethan and Adam's are close to being finished.

Here is a sneak peek of Jonny trying on his armor. Cory did a awesome job of shaping each piece.
An earlier stage of me building the jetpack.

2 comments:

The Whetstone Family said...

Ooo--that's cool! I can't wait to see the finished products! Our trunk or treat is also next Tuesday, so it's crunch time! Just finished Sam's today, but I still need to finish Ben and Cailins!

Pam said...

Wow awesome! Cory was telling me about the costumes. It sounds like they are going to be really professional! Can't wait to see them!