Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Surprise visitor

My dad just happened to fly into Sacramento on Thursday evening. He had a meeting there the next day. So he drove down to visit with us for a couple of hours! The kids were so happy! We had pizza for dinner, yummy! Afterward the kids jump, climb and pester poor Papa. He loves it and so do my kids. Adam was very nervous when my dad came in and I was hugging him. I had to show him that I was very happy and he seemed to understand. I think he especially warmed up to him after Papa shared from his magic pocket, CANDY! Ethan was not scared at all, I think he remembered him from last time he came to visit.





















The kids were very sad when it was time for Papa to go, they even tried to block the door to keep him from leaving! We love you Papa, come visit anytime, and bring Maiya next time!!

1 comment:

The Whetstone Family said...

What fun! It's too bad airfare is so expensive! Our kids were sad to see grandma and grandpa go, too.