





Cory got this elf from his primary teacher(she made it) for Christmas when he was just a lad, say 4 or 5 years of age. I think this is the ugliest elf in the entire world! Hee hee! I always protest when he goes to place it on the tree. Usually our tree is up against a wall and so I have him hide it in the back. But this year the tree is in the middle of the window and so there is no hiding the ugly little elf! Megan lets her daddy know that she thinks it's cute.

After a leftovers dinner, we watched Pirates of the Caribbean. Jonny decided to put on his Pirates costume and reenact some of his favorite parts from the movie. What a ham!


Today Adam pulled another of the shiny bulb ornaments from the tree. I stepped outside for a second or two to see the lights that I had put up in the window. When I came back in Adam had broken the ornament and was starting to bleed. I thought his mouth was bleeding, it turns out it was just paint from the ornament. It was a red one, maybe he thought it was an apple? I had to put two bandaids on his fingers. He didn't like the bandaids at all and kept trying to rip them off. Finally I pulled his sleeve from his shirt, down over his hand and he couldn't get his hand out to pull the bandaids off. We've had the same ornaments for the past 9 years and the kids/babies have never broken them until today! What a stinker!
4 comments:
Nice tree! It looks very pretty...even with the ugly little elf!
Hahaha--I remember that elf, so freaky!
How fun K!! Wish we could be there...moreover, wish you could be here like you SHOULD. We all miss you guys and feel like we will never see you again!! Not sure when we can make it up there again. Well, looks like you're having fun! love and miss ya!!
Hey! I found your blog on Felecia Pryzbyla's blog. I'm so excited! I love seeing the pictures of the kids. I can't believe how big they're getting! Too cute. I love that you have your Christmas stuff up already. Good for you!
Post a Comment